Wednesday 23 June 2010

The Honeymonster

The Honeymonster



There was a tap tap tap at the window
A rap rap rap at the door
Late in the night I pondered
The ghastly fate in store
Terrors in the night clawed my bowels
Jelly replaced my knees
A nightmare of great proportion
Not the result of cheese
Seven feet high it stood
Lurking by the stairwell door
A disproportionate being
And no it was not Lenore
Again today I was haunted
Am I going mad?
The door swung widely open
As I peered inside my cab
The Honeymonster Lurked therein
Exposed to her baleful glare,
All I could do, wet with fright
Was simply stand and stare
What loathsome beast is this,
Which makes my manhood leak
Genderless and quite malign
An awesome circus freak
And lo behind it lurks a dwarf
In intellect not body
Not in the lift nor on the stairs
With such as these do tarry
This nasty piece of work they say
Goes by the name of Gary
Then leave them to their twilight world
In four years time ther'e gone
The only question then will be
What were they running on?
but stay, who's joined the duo?
What's come to pass?
Swivel eyed loony Mike Natrarse.

No comments: